Monday, October 26, 2015

They push medication when medication is really hobbling you.

Originally shared by Eco Traveler (罗逸)

They push medication when medication is really hobbling you. It doesn't give you the skills to deal with your problems. It doesn't help to reintegrate the mind so that it is less self-adversarial. It disconnects you from the very source of yourself. I would not be functional today had I taken the medication. If anything, the medication reduced my own ability to control myself to the point that they had to continue increasing the dosage just to sedate me. 

If you suffer from a serious illness like this and you want tangible long-term help, consider nutrition, meditation, and self-help societies like The Icarus Project. I have personally found that a series of amino acids, regular dosages of St. John's Wort and self-awareness are infinitely more beneficial than any drug out there, and I think I've tried them all at this point. 
http://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/stop-the-madness/?mod=e2this&ncid=edlinkushpmg00000135&te=Newser

No comments:

Post a Comment