Tuesday, August 28, 2018

“How many average doses should I get from a 10ml bottle of CBD oil?”

Originally shared by Barb Kueber

“How many average doses should I get from a 10ml bottle of CBD oil?”

I’ve tried several tinctures, most of the ones I buy also have THC in them, but as for the dose it depends how many cannabinoids are in the tincture.

I spend 1/2 my income on medicine, so I really watch for good values. I just bought one recently, it’s really horrible tasting stuff but in a 30ml bottle, there is 420mg of CBD and, since I’m currently experimenting with 1:1 THC:CBD, 420mg of THC. So, this tincture has 140mg of CBD in 10ml, it is 14% CBD by volume.

Another source I just checked has CBD 300mg/20ml, so 15% CBD by volume.

You can also vape CBD oil, up here in Canada, you can buy up to 99% distillates for both CBD or THC, or, you can vape 1:1 oils, they are 99% pure CBD or you can choose CO2 full plant extracts, the best solution but not readily available and expensive.

There is also now CBD isolate crystals, for vaping, providing 99% pure medicine.

Start at around 5mg and work your way up to what works, maybe 20mg 2–3xs per day, keeping in mind, some effects of CBD take days or weeks, for noticeable results.

CBD oil comes in an infinite variety and strengths, suppliers are largely unregulated so, look for lab-tested or trusted dispensaries, if you’re not making your own medicines, and let your doctor know you started using CBD, it interferes with some other medicines.

Fake CBD Oil: Inside the Dangerous New Trend | Cannabis Now

And before someone jumps all over this, 1.2 grams is about 1 ml, so the figures are rough.
http://qr.ae/TUNCEG
http://qr.ae/TUNCEG

No comments:

Post a Comment